Here at Diavolesa.com we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data. This privacy notice explains how your data is collected, used, transferred and disclosed by Diavolesa. It applies to data collected when you use our websites, iOS and android applications, when you interact with us through social media, email, or phone, or when you participate in our competitions or events. It covers:
- The personal data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we use your data
- Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies
- Links to other websites and third parties
- How we share your data
- Your rights
- Changes to this privacy notice
- How to contact us
Who we are
Diavolesa is an online fashion retail company. We design, source, market and sell clothing, shoes, accessories and beauty products.
Mido idėjos Ltd, of 12 - 71, Mažvydo street, Lithuania (collectively referred to as “Diavolesa”, “we”, “us” and “our” in this privacy notice) is the controller and responsible for your personal data collected through the www.Diavolesa.com website (the “website”) and Diavolesaapp (the “app”).
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- fulfill your order(s)
- keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- give you a better shopping experience
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- improve our services
- meet our legal responsibilities
How we keep your data safe and secure
The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved.
We require any third party who is contracted to process your personal data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
The personal data we collect
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymized data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
While our website is designed for a general audience, we will not knowingly collect any data from children under the age of 13 or sell products to children. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use or submit your data to the website.
The following groups of personal data are collected:
- Identity Data includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional), occupation, personal description, photo and gender.
- Contact Data includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number, loyalty programme membership number, and social media id (if you log in by social media).
- Financial Data includes information such as: payment card details and bank account.
- Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
- Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website/app, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website/app performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; loyalty programme activities; and details of any other Diavolesa products and services used by you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How we collect your data
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
- Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites or create wish lists;
- Enter a competition;
- Join a Diavolesa.com loyalty programme;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
- Use the “refer a friend” function on our website; or
- When you log in to our website via social media.
- Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google. Please see further information in the section entitled ‘Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies’.
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- Identity and Contact Data from social media platforms when you log in to our website using such social media platforms;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
How we use your data
The legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or
- we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfill your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
Uses made of your personal data
Your personal data is used by Diavolesa.com to support a range of different activities. These are listed in the table below together with the types of data used and the legal bases we rely on when processing them, including where appropriate, our legitimate interests. Please be aware that we may process your personal data using more than one lawful basis, depending on the specific activity involved. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To create an account and register you as a new customer (either directly or via social media).
To process and deliver your order including: recording your order details; keeping you informed about the order status; process payments and refunds, collect money owed to us; and automated decision making to assist fraud prevention and detection.
To manage our relationship with you, including: providing you with any information, products and services that you request from us; notifying you about changes to our services, terms and conditions or privacy notice; asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
To enable you to take part in a competition, event, survey, or receive a reward for shopping with us.
To administer, protect and improve our business and our website/app, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, data analysis, reporting and hosting of data; setting default options for you, such as language and currency.
To deliver relevant website content, online advertisements and information for you; and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.
To use data analytics to: improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
and for market research, statistical and survey purposes.
To recommend products, services discounts and offers that may be of interest to you, including to send you such information by email, post or SMS.
See further details in the section ‘Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies'
To inform or remind you by email of any task carried out via our website which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. We may process personal data without your consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
If you have any questions about how Diavolesa any of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer, [email protected]
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations. Further details of the periods for which we retain data are available on request.
Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies
Marketing - your preferences
We may send you marketing communications and promotional offers:
- if you have opened an account with us or purchased goods from us, or registered for a promotion or event, and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as explained below);
- by email if you have signed up for email newsletters;
- if you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition and you have consented to receiving such marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as explained below).
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Transactional, Usage, Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data to form a view on what we think you may like, or what may be of interest to you, and to send you details of products and offers which may be relevant for you.
We will ask you for your preferences in relation to receiving marketing communications by email, post, SMS and other communication channels.
From time to time we may also include with your order, inserts advertising goods, services or offers from other third-party companies that you may be interested in.
In respect of third party marketing communications, we will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You will always have full control of your marketing preferences. If you do not wish to continue receiving marketing information from us (or any third party, if applicable) at any time:
- you can unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’ by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer of any marketing email; or
We will process all opt-out requests as soon as possible, but please note that due to the nature of our IT systems and servers it may take a few days for any opt-out request to be implemented.
Our use of analytics and targeted advertising tools
We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps (as described above) to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided. For example, we use tools such as Google Analytics to analyse Google's interest-based advertising data and/or third-party audience data (such as age, marital status, life event, gender and interests) to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and website content. We may also use tools provided by other third parties, such as Facebook, Content Square, Adroll, Responsys, Criteo and Bing to perform similar tasks, using your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data.
The Digital Advertising Alliance (which includes companies such as Google, Responsys and Facebook) provides a tool called WebChoices that can perform a quick scan of your computer or mobile devices, find out which participating companies have enabled customised ads for your browser, and adjust your browser preferences accordingly.
If you would like any further information about the data collected by these third parties or the way in which the data is used, please contact us.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
How we share your data
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- where you have consented for us to do so. For example, if you have consented to receive marketing materials from third parties, or in respect of third parties’ (including co-branded or jointly promoted) products and services, we may pass your data on to the relevant third parties for the purpose of sending you such marketing communications;
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in connection with the running of our business for the purposes set out in the table above in the section ‘How we use your data’, such as:
- third party service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website;
- third party payment processing services (including Worldpay, Paypal, Paysera, Stripe) to process your payment to us. Diavolesa does not store your payment information. Your payment details are provided to the payment processing service you have selected, who are compliant with necessary regulations;
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you have ordered;
- third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website;
- affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- to any third party to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- to our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- request access to your personal data
- request correction of your personal data
- request erasure of your personal data
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data
- object to processing of your personal data
- request human intervention for automated decision making
Brief details of each of these rights are set out below. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at [email protected]
Request access to your personal data
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain information relating to our processing of your personal data.
Request correction of your personal data
You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal data at any time by logging into your account and updating your details directly, or by emailing us at [email protected]
Request erasure of your personal data
This enables you to request that Diavolesa.com delete your personal data, where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data
You have a right to ask Diavolesa to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain scenarios, for example if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Where processing is restricted, we are allowed to retain sufficient information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
Request the transfer of your personal data
You have the right to obtain a digital copy of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data to another company. Please note though that this right only applies to automated data which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the data to perform a contract with you.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it (as explained above). You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
Request human intervention for automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to request human intervention where we are carrying out automated decision making when processing your personal data. This form of processing is permitted where it is necessary as part of our contract with you, providing that appropriate safeguards are in place or your explicit consent has been obtained.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise any of the above rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the way in which we process your data, please email us directly at [email protected] You also have the right to make a complaint to the data protection regulator. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach them, so please do contact us in the first instance.
Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time we may change this privacy notice. If there are any significant changes we will post updates on our website, applications or let you know by email.
How to contact us
We welcome feedback and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your data.
Please send any questions, comments or requests for more information to our nominated representative and Data Protection Officer Keri Devine, who can be contacted at [email protected]
This privacy notice was last updated on 5nd July 2022 (Version v1)
Mido idėjos LTD
Registered Company Number: 303262822,
VAT Number: LT100008821616.